Thursday, October 15, 2015

Relatable

It is almost Friday, thank goodness. It has been the longest week of my life just waiting on Fall Break. 
         So in the reading, I found something really interesting. When it was stated in the reading that Yuri has a close relationship with younger children and considers them carefully when producing a film. He also states that, only those who understand the psychology of children should be the ones making films for them. I think that is really amazing that he believes he can see through the eyes of the younger children very well. That is so outstanding to me that older generations can relate to younger children still. Yes, people always say be young at heart and I truly believe that Yuri is really like that. I think that more people need to be more like him and have a younger heart. This might be really far out there and a really huge reach, but kids always finger paint because they enjoy it. Could that be the reason that Yuri thinks paying attention to painting in his films is important. It might not be related at all, but it very well could be a correlation. I am starting to begin to love to venture out and learn more about the viewpoint of directors and the films produced. Yuri would be one of those film directors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment