Thursday, October 15, 2015

Courage

Hello guys,
          IT IS ALMOST FALL BREAK. I am so excited to get a break! Okay, so for starters, I am going to talk about the films viewed in class today. One of the films we watched titled Vixen and the Hare was very confusing. I was not sure what to take away from it. I was left with my mind pondering the film. One thing that I would say I could take away from it would be courage. The courage that those other animals to try and get the mean wolf out of the house was outstanding.
          In the Bible, Deuteronomy 31:6 says, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
This scripture could be related a lot to the young children and teens when watching this film.  Do not be scared to stand up for yourself because God will never leave your side. I feel as if children are sometimes scared to stand up for themselves because of fear of what others think.
          There is also a quote that I am thinking about. Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone. That impacts not only my life, but a lot of people's lives that I know.
This film expresses all those things and to be courageous and be strong within the Lord and everything will be alright.

If it is not okay, then it is not the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment