Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Countries of Animation

        I don't really have much to say for this blog, but I I will put down some of my thoughts.  I think it is really sad that many good studios in different countries are closed down, for whatever reason, especially if some of the films done by those studios have never been viewed.  It gives me a sense of sadness that so much work and care was put into creating a story that will never be shared.  I found it pretty humorous to read about Great Britain's stubbornness to learning the way of Animation in the US.  I was excited to find the name Richard Taylor.  If he is the Richard Taylor I'm thinking of, I believe he works with Weta Workshop.  If you don't know what Wets Workshop is, just each the bonus features to The Lord of the Rings.  Let's just say I don't think the movie could have happened without them.  They also helped with making Narnia.  Anyway, I really enjoyed the reading, and I thought it was cool to learn about how different countries do animation.


This was the best picture that I could find that was both the countries of the world and animation, even if it is just all Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment