Thursday, October 8, 2015

Colorforms

Hello,

Sorry I did not blog about this sooner. I enjoyed watching Colorforms the other day in class. It kind of reminded me of the Princess Diaries in a way because of the little girl. The little girl just did not want to be proper and neat. But, somehow she learned her lesson in a unique way. Some kids just want to be a kid and sometimes I think parents are too harsh on their children. Do not get me wrong, I think some parents could be more harsh to their children and teach them right and wrong. But, some parents are too uptight and do not let their children have a childhood.
The film colorform showed that less harsh side but she still learned her lesson. I really enjoyed it. Princess Diaries was the first thing that came to my mind because the family was proper and the little girl was being really messy. It makes me miss my childhood and being messy. I felt as if this film was also a comedy because who could not laugh at the relationship between the little girl and the grandpa. It was adorable. Children need someone like this in their life whether it is a grandpa, grandma, or sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment