Saturday, October 10, 2015

Children are the Future

At some point in class on Tuesday it was said children are the theologists and philosophers of the world and think that is so true! I’m mean they’re always asking questions (I know I would always ask questions about everything because I was just so curious). It is the children who grow up with an idea who grow up and become people like Steve Jobs, Marie Curie, or Albert Einstein. And children can teach us what is truly valuable about the world and life because: they enjoy the simple things in life like who an apple is red or a person can just walk into a room (like what G. K. Chesterton talked about in ‘What I Learned in the Nursery’), they aren’t worried about impressing anyone (that’s why they never like getting clothes as gifts), they are so creative toward the way they attack life and they are so positive about it too. Which are just a few things we can learn from them.

I also read the extra-credit reading ‘The Mighty Animator, Frédéric Back’ and I really like how that he metioned his family so much He talked about how he would take a break from bigger projects to spend more time with his wife, and he said even though his kids weren’t animators they still did stuff with art. Clearly, he made an impacted them just as much as they made an impact on him and his works.

No comments:

Post a Comment