Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Presentations

I thoroughly enjoyed hearing each presentation last Thursday in class. All of them were very interesting and I learned something new, or at least made me think about a new concept, that I didn't know or had considered before.

The most interesting to me, though I liked them all, would have to be Olivia's presentation on cult  movies. (I think that is right) I did not realize that some films were purposely trying to make a really cheesy movie or a movie with terrible graphics. This makes me wonder which movies that I watch are cult movies.

Some of the movies I watch, especially ones on Netflix, are poorly made, with terrible acting or poorly made animation. It is hard to tell, however, if the directors are purposely trying to make the film bad or that is just how it turned out due to a low budget. Or is that the very definition of a cult film.


I don't know if this is considered a cult film but the acting is a little cheesy, but that is due  to the fact that this is their first film. I'm certain that since this is their first film that they would have a smaller budget and were probably still figuring out the equipment, and that is why it is a little cheesy. (still a good movie however).

No comments:

Post a Comment