Monday, September 28, 2015

Was it supposed to be?

Hello,
This is a little late. Sorry, schedule got super busy, but I think it is important that I talk about the man that bought a house and the rat. It hit me hard and I got to thinking about it after class. It is how you perceive people. It is also kind of scary because you could feel like you are really close to someone but in reality they are out to get you. I think that is why people are scared to open up and become close with others. Now a days, it is hard to open up and talk to others because of the constant fear. 
The second film we watched was Bunny. This film was sad. Was it supposed to be? It just reminded me off the deaths that have happened whether it be family friends or a close family member. On the other hand, it was very touching. It also hit me as if that if it is someones time to go that God will make sure to take them where they need to go. It was her time to go and she was safe again with her husband. Everything happens for a reason and it almost made me comfortable. It made me feel at home and safe resting with God and that he will take care of me and that path that I am about to endure here at Huntington University. 
Both of these films were touching and heart felt to me because it made me seem safe resting with God and the path I am taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment