Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Post on "bullshit"

Thanks to Joe this all I can think about. What around me in perhaps "bullshit". The fact that the Hub only gives you three chicken tenders is perhaps "bullshit". Or maybe the fact that vacationing in a foreign land "bullshit" because you are at risk of being attacked by something or someone. How bout the fact that Chicago police killed an innocent man but no one says anything for a year to two years. That is some grade A "Bullshit" if you ask me personally. I do not care if you are Obama, you took an innocent life but not with 1 shot but with 17 different shots to an already down victim. I honestly think this world is based off of "Bullshit". Because you can look in the news or anywhere and the first thing you will see is some "bullshit" story about anything. In my own opinion, this world is based whole heartedly on "
bullshit"

No comments:

Post a Comment